Sunday, May 6, 2012

Return trip to Quartzsite

Mar 7, 2012 to Mar 20, 2012

Our intention when we left Quartzsite on Feb 26th is we would go straight over to Tuscon after we got done with the dentist in Yuma...then our plans changed.  That is the nice thing with this life style, you can change your mind and go someplace else. (I will be back in Ohio in August!!!).

Jim was offered a job for 5 days at the Good Sam's Rally in Phoenix but that didn't start until March 20th.  So we decided to return to Quartzsite and wait it out there.  Besides we paid for the permit so we decided that would help with finances.

We returned to a pizza party and campfires with the group and had time to relax and enjoy more of the sun and warm weather.

One of the things I had gotten an invitation to, was a beading party.  I guess you have to have a hobby out in the desert or you could go stark raving loony!!

Here are some of the girls with their hobby.......


The Beading Party participants...Jan, Karen, Deb, Christine,
Pat & Gretchen.














A couple of bracelets Jan had made.


This little pouch was made with "micro beads".
Now that would drive me stark raving loony.

















I haven't taken up any hobbies yet.....I just don't know what I want to do yet. 

To many places to see and people to do in!!!!

Life is a Journey....Enjoy it!

Jim and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment