Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good Sam Rally, Phoenix, AZ

Mar 20, 2012 to Mar 25, 2012

Jim had gotten a job offer from Phil and Ann RV mobile repair for the 5 days of the Good Sam's Rally.  Phil fixes RV for people that either don't have the tools with them or they don't have the knowledge to make the repair themselves.

Any way, Jim made a few bucks and I got to roam the Phoenix International Raceway where the Rally was being held and attend some of the seminars offered to the participants.  It was great fun and I really learned a lot about RVing the proper way.  Jim already knew it and has tried to tell me repeatedly....you know, never try to teach your wife to drive, that kind of deal.

Abby and I wondered around the outside of the field and I took a few pictures:

From my vantage point on top of the hill, it would have been
a great place to watch the races!!!















That tent was 4 times bigger than the one in Quartzsite.
There is a sea of RV's behind the Grand Stand.

And lots of RVs, too.















All in all, it was a great experience.

In life it is not the destination....it is the Journey!!!

Jim and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment